The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Do you have a TB by any chance? I am trying to find a saddle to fit my TB gelding and its so hard to decide what to buy, especially online. And especially when you have a very (emphasis on VERY) tight budget.

I will try the link one more time....but the saddle pictured in your thread looks to be the same one.

Collegiate RD Senior SR Event All Purpose English Saddle w Fittings Used | eBay

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ugh, I read its not suitable for jumping higher than 2'6 in. Although this doesn't make much sense since it is advertised as an event saddle and BN is up to 2'7.

I guess I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sorry for the late reply! I don't actually happen to have a TB, just a sharkfin withered WB & normal QH. Trust me, I totally get the tight budget LOL. Which is why I was looking at these saddles.

Hmmm I wonder how they judge what a "good height" for the saddle is? I could understand since it doesn't have a super deep seat, just appears to be slightly deeper than a CC. But how in the world do the hunter gals make it through a 3' course in a CC? Lol. Well, hopefully you find something reasonable for a decent price :/ I've been considering an HDR. Best of luck saddle shopping!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.