The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,433 Posts
LOVE me a Section D Welsh Cob, but I am talking about the UK here, have no idea what they are like on this side of the Atlantic if that is where you are. The ones I knew solid, with substance, and a lot of go....saw one doing really well in the, then, small Western World in the UK, apart from that much like QH, turn their hoof to anything you ask of them, but no push over!

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, a Section D is what I'm thinking of. Of course, this is all fantasy since Ahab is really too bossy to co-exist happily with another, but... a girl can dream, can't she? I am only 5'4", and although currently overweight, I am on the road to a thinner me. My young adult weight was about 118, but I think 135 or so is totally do-able. I think a Welsh Cob of about 15 hands; no smaller than 14.2 might just be a lot of fun. In my mind, anyway.:wink:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
They are fun. I enjoy how compact and versatile they are. And every one I know is such a cute mover and for the most part have a good head on them. I say go for it :)

Reactions: Captain Evil

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love welsh cobs, my second pony was a welsh cob. He was awesome, huge amounts of fun although needed a firm hand as if he could get away with it he always wanted to be in charge.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'd love to have a welsh cob! My experience with Welsh's in general is that they are spunky little things, but still have a good head on their shoulders. Plus they have the adorable pony look in horse size!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.