The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Six months was far too long, but I had so much on it wasn't possible. After work on Friday I caught the train down three hours later I was stood outside my B and B, jumping in to a taxi and heading down to the stables. I didn't tell anyone, save for one friend, I was going down. The look on my trainer's face was amazing!

Dubai has really really grown up over six months... Not so much height wise, but beefy muscle! Still and absolute pleasure to ride, though!

I have some bad video, and some pictures to share with you all. Just so thankful I can go and see him whenever. I also stayed an extra two days as I didn't want to come home!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Yay for impromptu trips! He's beautiful! :)

Reactions: DuffyDuck

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He went from having a baby body and impressive face as a a stallion to a baby face and a proper body as a gelding haha!

His leg is absolutely fine, no lameness issues etc and still working very well from his hind. I thought as he was closing on to 5yo that with bones "setting" or how ever you want to call it that there might be an issue... Absolutely none!

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problems :) he is a special kind of horse!

Miss him every day, and wish things had been different. I will upload some more videos later, and some from a year ago so you can see the difference in how he moves!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.