The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's official, I am going back to dressage. So, my BRAND NEW Toulouse tack is up for sale! Perfect matching set, just in time for show season! The saddle was purchased the end of December, girth & saddle pad purchased in January, Bridle and Martingale purchased in March. The stuff is just broken in! I'll post pics of everything tonight. Links are to the businesses where I actually purchased the items. Selling as a set only. $1200 + shipping via UPS ground.

M. Toulouse Merina, size 17, Regular tree, color Chocolate, with matching leathers
M. Toulouse Merina - Chocolate , M. Toulouse from Bit of Heaven Tack Shop, Collegeville, PA

M. Toulouse Fancy Stitch Bridle, size Horse, color Chocolate. Reins are included, but one spot of the braid on the left rein has come apart. Will also include 5" copper roller D Snaffle bit.
Bridles - Marcel Toulouse Raised Bridle with Reins

M. Toulouse Fancy Stitch Standing Martingale, size Horse, color Chocolate. Literally used about a half dozen times.
Standing Martingales - Marcel Toulouse Raised Standing Martingale

M. Toulouse Shaped Leather Girth, size 48, color Chocolate.
M. Toulouse Shaped Leather Girth from SmartPak Equine

Fleeceworks Close Contact Saddle Pad, size Regular, color Black
FW FXK CC Shaped Pad and Close Contact Saddle Pads *|*EQUESTRIAN COLLECTIONS.COM

Hose-S Jointed Stirrups, size 4 1/4
Horse-S Jointed Stirrup Irons - Dover Saddlery.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll take individual pics of all pieces tonight, but here are a few of Danny "modeling"!!

Here's a pic of the bridle...

4-4-10 Danny 12.jpg

Saddle & Girth...

Saddle.jpg

Saddle, girth, martingale & bridle...

Tack.jpg

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saddle & Fleeceworks Shaped Pad

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Girth, martingale and bridle

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL! Thanks! By the way, the bridle is no longer included in the package. Will accept offers!

·
Super Moderator
26,879 Posts
Just wanted to mention that I ride in a Toulouse and I love it. Very soft leather and very comfortable.

Question on the bridle, Are the reins as soft and supple as the leather on the saddle? (I won't be home for the weekend so I may not get back to you until the middle of the week)

I am interested in the bridle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.