The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to keep riding in the english that i bought about a year ago but .... now i am thinking i want to trade it in. i rode in my friends saddle last week. it is synthetic and is the oppsite of mine. mine is a close contact and is leather. and i want one just like hers. Should i trade it? keep it and just buy another saddle?? any advice would be great! :)

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
What brands are they and how do they fit your horse/you? What are your goals with your riding and will a new saddle like your friend's work for you?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good questions! i am not sure what my saddle is and it fits me ok it could fit better and so far fits most of the horses i ride. my goals for my riding is to learn english and ride it the right way. i felt really safe and was sitting right in her saddle. so i am hoping that if i find one like that i will ride better.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
If you don't have financial problems and you like the saddle then i'd say keep it. Who knows - may be you'll change your mind again in year. :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might not sell or anything i just liked my friends but i only rode it one time. so it am not sure thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.