The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday was the first time we went out on a trail ride. not the horses though 馃槀馃槀 . and it was very fun! and it was probably the longest time I have ridden just walking and I was expecting to be sore today but I am not which is really weird. and now we also found a nice place to run because the trail opens to this big field which you are allowed to ride on so we kinda ran but it didn't go so well cause it was kinda windy so it was not to good to be running them. but I think the horses love exploring new places at least the one I was riding.

Banned
That sound amazing! :) :cool: :cool:
I went trail riding a lot last year, and I loved it! I agree, I think the horses do like exploring new places, and getting away from the arena for a bit.

Reactions: hally dope

Registered
Trails are so much fun! :D My favorite thing ever. Glad you had a good time! It's definitely nice to get them out.

Registered
I ride several hundred miles every year, all on trails. Maybe that's why my horses don't exhibit dangerous behavioral problems. They are not stalled and they never work in an arena. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts