The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have watched some Youtube videos of Clinton Anderson, Larry Trocha, and Pat Perelli. I am thinking about investing in some of these, but I am not sure which one to go with. Can you tell me which method\trainer you like and why? I am afraid of investing in some of these DVDs and have the same thing happen to me like it does with the cooking shows...Rachel
Ray and Emeril make cooking and recipes look so easy, but when I try to replicate it, my family ends up ordering pizza because it is a disaster. :lol:

·
Registered
427 Posts
CA is the best there is. I did his method for a long time and saw huge improvement in the horses I was working with. Then i started to move away from his style and started to use it here and there with my own style of training. CA is super easy to understand and I like him way better then anyone else out there.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I have also followed Clinton Anderson for about 7 yrs........I found him very easy to understand and his DVDs at the time weren't too outrageously priced! You used to be able to buy them in series, not sure if they still do that now but I know they sell they sell like a kit......

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I was leaning towards him, because I like how he explains what he is doing and the reason behind it. Plus, I saw one video in particular where he was working with a spooky horse and he did it outside of an arena in a real life setting. The horse was afraid of a large rock and he addressed the issue. To me, it was better to see it in a regular setting rather than in an arena.

CA is the best there is. I did his method for a long time and saw huge improvement in the horses I was working with. Then i started to move away from his style and started to use it here and there with my own style of training. CA is super easy to understand and I like him way better then anyone else out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.