My horse started to show sypmtoms of having Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis. My vet came out and took his blood for testing. I am waiting for the results. I was wondering if anyone else has had a horse diagnosed with EPM. What kind of treatments did you use? Did your horse fully recover and be able to be used for riding?