The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a trick riding saddle. I don't need anything fancy or new. I just need a very cheap one. I would like to stay under 1000. Could go to 1200.
Thanks

·
Registered
17,293 Posts
An under $1000 trick saddle doesn't exist. Your life depends on these saddles being very well built and they are hand made, which means about $3000+ for a new one. They rarely come up for sale because when trick riders retire, their saddles are often bo't by up and comers who know them.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
An under $1000 trick saddle doesn't exist. Your life depends on these saddles being very well built and they are hand made, which means about $3000+ for a new one. They rarely come up for sale because when trick riders retire, their saddles are often bo't by up and comers who know them.
Actually I found 3 nice quality ones for under 2000 and one for under 1500 hahaha so actually they do :wink:

·
Registered
13,661 Posts

I noticed one on ebay for under 1000.00 but it was made by Hilason, that brand is an accident waiting to happen, even their trail saddle will fall apart, I would hate to trust my life to one of their trick saddles :-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.