The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get coupons for Triple Crown feeds? I used to feed Purina Senior and was taking advantage of their rewards program, but my mare went off of that feed. I have searched their website and google, but have not found anything yet. Maybe I am overlooking them, though.

·
Registered
10,934 Posts
I just switched to Triple Crown and did some looking around; I couldn't find any:-(

Let us know if you find them.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Subbing in case anyone does know of coupons :)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I certainly will post if I find any and hope you will do the same. It's not as if Purina was flooding my mail with the coupons, but to get one every now and then was kind of nice. Maybe I will try and contact someone over there at Triple Crown. I always hate doing that, though. I feel like I will get a form letter kind of response.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got in touch with the folks over there at Triple Crown's web site. They said you can get coupons from here https://www.horsecouponbook.com/. You do have to pay a $7 membership fee. I'm going to check it out now.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like you can do a trial membership for only $1. I'm gonna have to give it a try, I think.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow, that alone is worth the cost! Thanks for sharing that, Rachel.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
wow, that alone is worth the cost! Thanks for sharing that, Rachel.
I know,that is a great deal! Now I just have to remember to print them when I go back to work since my printer has been broken for ages. I wonder how long they keep the coupons on their site.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Is it all TC feeds? I use the senior feed. That would definitely be helpful...

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
None for the 30% Supplement :-(

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One of the bad things about that site is that you can print out expired coupons. Be sure and check the dates.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.