The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just have to share this somewhere. I hope this is a good place!

I was looking for winter riding breeches. I'm a person who starts shivering when it hits 60*. Below that is a constant battle. Winter temps almost kill me every year! I was serious about finding something VERY warm.

I heard about this company on the net, looked them up and ordered 2 pair of their "Toasties". OMG ya'll! I've worn them now on mornings in the 20s and I'm actually WARM. Not tolerable, not comfortable, warm! *happy dance* They are so comfy! I love putting them on! They are also waterproof. We were cleaning water troffs and one got dumped onto my leg. I waited, prepared to be freezing and wet all day, but nada! And yesterday, after cleaning out a cow pen I was covered in muck >.< Just grossness. Went into the barn and wiped myself down with warm soapy water and a cloth!!!! Nothing soaked through and they just wiped clean!

I can't say enough good things about these! When ordering you have a lot more options for sizing. You can get longer/shorter legs, customize your patch material etc. Just great!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I am cold intolerant as well! haha on my budget I would have to go with the no patch option :p. sounds like they serve their purpose though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.