Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends,

It is with a heavy heart and tear filled eyes that I make my final post of Tuck and I's journey together. For those who have not followed my previous posts, Tucker began showing nuerologic signs in late August and was labeled a grade 2 'wobbler'. I turned him out for the last 3 months hoping for a change.

I just got home last night from UC Davis with an empty trailer and my boy's halter. He was now labeled a grade 3 wobbler. A myleogram confirmed this diagnosis and revealed multiple spinal compressions throughout his neck. The placement of them made them inoperable and there was no other choice but to let him go.

Tucker, I love you to pieces and will miss your kisses every day. You were an amazing friend and source of encouragement over the past four years. We shared many adventures along the way and you were loved by many. Today, we laid you down and said our good byes, I love you forever. Platinum Hotrodder- (2008-2013).

Attachments

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Oh I am so sorry. I haven't posted anything but I have been following your journey. My heart goes out to you as you grieve. You did the absolute best by him though, until the very end.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I'm so sorry it turned out this way,he was such a nice horse:-((hugs)) to you

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
Wow so sorry. I read your other threads and noticed instantly what a strong bond you had and also how you did everything feasibly possible to diagnose and "fix" him. Honestly, you had a lot going for you with that, and he almost seemed better at times..but sometimes health issues simply cannot be overcome. You did what you needed to for your horse. Treasure the moments you had with him. I'm so so sorry for your loss. It was obvious how much the two of you cared for each other.

I am seriously crying as I write this.. sending thoughts your way.

·
Registered
7,412 Posts
((hugs)) I am so sorry to hear.... He was a gorgeous animal, and some angel needed a pretty bay baby....

Nancy

·
Banned
1,653 Posts
((( HUGS )))) I hadnt posted on your other post but have been following them from the start. So sorry to hear he was a beautiful horse. You did all you could and made that ever so hard decision to put your beautiful boy down.

Rest in peace Tucker:cry:

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear for your loss ): He was a beautiful animal.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
sorry to hear of your loss. He was beautiful...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful, loving horse.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Oh dear so sorry to read this. (am crying at my desk at work now).
He was such a beautiful boy and will always be in your heart.

HUGS

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.