The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
so the breed itself is banned what about the other gaited horses?
I don't understand why they would ban the breed at all. There's good and bad trainers in all disciplines but I'm concerned why they would ban just TWHs.

I agree with TheKat TWHs are not my breed by any means but I do love them and have owned one and she was amazing. Gaited horses don't get credit for a lot of things in the horse world and I prefer a non-gaited horse but why just TWHs aren't other gaited horses trained the same way TWHs are?

·
Registered
365 Posts
View attachment 24355

Yup those look comfy.

YouTube - TWH Show 2009 - Lurching Horses.AVI

That looks so fun and graceful...
I'm sorry to all the supporters but this is very unattractive and looks very painful. This is nothing like a natural gait. These horses look like they are about to give birth or fall over. I love Tennessee Walkers and I have ridden a few, they are very good horses. This is NOT their natural gait and this is NOT attractive by any means. TWH's should be praised for their natural gait and natural looks not by this. My cousin, who knows nothing about horses or never rode a horse, even said this makes her sick.

Thats just my opinion. Everyone has opinions about everything so don't hate on mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.