The Horse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was all set to have my riding lesson at 12:00 today. Then my trainer calls this morning to cancel because she was sick. I was dissapointed about that. I haven't been to the barn since 12/6. So im hoping that i can try ridng again on friday or something.

I havent been to the barn due to ice. :-( I wish we had an indoor ring. oh well.

Question....Does anybody know the name of this apple picker that has a fan on the handle that blows off the shavings off the fork part and leaves the poop on. I saw a commerical for it on tv a long time ago,and then i saw it online...but i don't remember the website or how much it costs. I want to find this tool again and look up the price.

Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
no offense, but cant you just shake the shavings out of the pitchfork yourself, lol? it not that hard. it sucks that you dont have an indoor ring, though :(

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes,i can shake the shavings off. But when i saw this tool...i thought it was the greatest thing ever. It was funny how the fan just blows off the shavings and leaves the poop on there. I just want to find out the name of it.

Still not riding due to ice. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts