The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Like him a lot. Does he show any cow? Seems he should with those lines!

He has a Cutting horse conformation.

Reactions: Corporal

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She sorts the dogs. :)

She should be pretty cowey. Her sire and half sister (same sire) are very cowey.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
soo... you going to see if she will cut and compete? If she does.. this is a horse to BREED because this is what the Quarter horse is all about.
I just got a really nice German Shepherd Puppy and she herds her toys, especially her squeaky balls. It KILLS me not to have my dairy farm any more. I could see her working for me as nice or nicer than my first German Shepherd.

I would LOVE to have cattle and a couple of good horses and good dogs...............

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to do cutting with her.
I have no experience cutting though, so I am going to be training with her sires owner. He has trained for sorting, cutting, working cow horse, team penning, and a little bit of reining.
My catahoula has a lot of herding instincts, but I don't own any cows either. When she and Rally play its quite entertaining.

·
Registered
182 Posts
She's my type of horse! She is beautifully balanced and I don't see any obvious faults. Elana nailed it - definitely looks like a cutter.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Absolutely love her! Very nicely put together with a gorgeous little head. Great papers as well!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.