The Horse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mom just found out i was goin out with my bf, and she keeps saying stuff like that he doesn't diserve someone like me and that he is a hick and that i am to good for him and blahblah blah. How can i tell my mom to stop because i really like cody and once i lose him there wont be getting him back because he is a super hot cowboy? i really love cody and im affraid my mom might say something to get him mad and dump me. How can i tell her to stop with out hurting her feelings?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
when I et mad or upset with my mom i write her aletter about how i feel, I can right my emtions and feelings down better then saying them. I am sorry. I am kinda going thru the same thing. Just know ur mom loves u and wants whats best. When a parents child starts dating its a big step for the parent, they have to let go and trust. Give her time. try to write a letter :)always helps me

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I wish I had that problem. Both my parents said I'd probably be pregnat by the time I'm 16 lol but that didn't happen. Tell your mom why you like him and that he means alot to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts