Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

We're excited to announce the newest feature here at the Horse Forum. It's called Ugly Horse. Often relationships are strained when one member tells another that they think their horse is ugly. Now you can let others know what you think of their horses without jeopardizing your relationship. Simply click the Ugly Horse link below the member's avatar beside their posts or in the horse's profile in the member's barn and that member will receive an anonymous pm that somebody thinks their horse is ugly.

We realize that not everyone may be interested in receiving such messages, so the option to block them will be available soon in your UserCP. In the meantime, please simply ignore these pms if you don't appreciate them.

Please let us know if you have any other suggestions for how the Horse Forum can be improved.

Best,
Mike on behalf of the Horse Forum Team :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Seriously?
I don't even know what to say to this.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Nice one. :lol:

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
LOL! I read it, then thought "wait.........its april fools!" LOL!
It sounded so unbeleivable,lol.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Good one, Mike!

·
Registered
12 Posts
DANG!! I thought he was serious, and I was going to post a pic of my Festus. I seriously thought he was a mule when we first got him, but vet said nope, just an ugly short earred horse. But, he grew on us and now think hes so ugly hes cute. Got him and mom as rescues, and dont regret it a minute.

·
Super Moderator
26,885 Posts
Oh wait... So that PM that I got from JustDressageIt saying my horse was ugly could have been from ANYONE in the forum? So confusing....

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I think its time I officially call myself blonde because I actually scrolled down trying to find this button and then went into my barn before I realised. As you can tell, I'm smart :D

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
hahaha!!! Nice one!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.