The Horse Forum banner

Upcoming Tack Sales?

851 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  PoFoSho
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any upcoming horsey yard or tack sales going on in the central Florida area? I'm always looking for a good horsey tack sale to go!!!

Thanks!
Stacey
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
18,523 Posts
GIDDY UP SADDLE SHOP
490 Broad Street, Masaryktown, Fl 34604
Not positive of the date but either just past or this weekend coming think I saw it advertised....call them

J&J Tack also have periodic sales at the different store sites..

Sadly, Ocala Tack Shacks Famous Horsey-Yard Sale is no longer.
The use of the adjoining parking lots is no longer available or permitted so no more of their wonderful huge sale...
Many of the local tack shops of the area are capitalizing on Tack Shack no longer having and now doing their own which brings revenue from space sold and more to their store to poke around and hopefully buy too.

Berrentini Feed has sales in their parking lot but not sure of dates, call the store and ask.

Many FB sites have listings for all kinds of tack specific to Florida found. The list of sites is endless depending on what you want to buy and from where...

Also can try watching Craigslist, Farm & Garden section. Sometimes sales are advertised their.

Horse & Pony News is available in many feed/tack shops free or is a online publication that lists sales sometimes.

Local TSC often have parking lot sales on weekends, watch your stores lot and or ask the employees...they know what is about to come.

Ask the local riding barn if they know of....often are done and not widely advertised in media but by word of mouth and nice items come to be sold and bought.

Hope those give you some ideas...
🐴...

· Registered
Back To The Future "Marty"
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GIDDY UP SADDLE SHOP
490 Broad Street, Masaryktown, Fl 34604
Not positive of the date but either just past or this weekend coming think I saw it advertised....call them

J&J Tack also have periodic sales at the different store sites..

Sadly, Ocala Tack Shacks Famous Horsey-Yard Sale is no longer.
The use of the adjoining parking lots is no longer available or permitted so no more of their wonderful huge sale...
Many of the local tack shops of the area are capitalizing on Tack Shack no longer having and now doing their own which brings revenue from space sold and more to their store to poke around and hopefully buy too.

Berrentini Feed has sales in their parking lot but not sure of dates, call the store and ask.

Many FB sites have listings for all kinds of tack specific to Florida found. The list of sites is endless depending on what you want to buy and from where...

Also can try watching Craigslist, Farm & Garden section. Sometimes sales are advertised their.

Horse & Pony News is available in many feed/tack shops free or is a online publication that lists sales sometimes.

Local TSC often have parking lot sales on weekends, watch your stores lot and or ask the employees...they know what is about to come.

Ask the local riding barn if they know of....often are done and not widely advertised in media but by word of mouth and nice items come to be sold and bought.

Hope those give you some ideas...
🐴...
Thank you! I've been to many of those!! I'm so mad the Tack Shack one no longer exists -- it was the best to ever exist. J&J's most recent one was a good turnout. Berrentini hasn't done one in awhile, but hopefully they do another again soon. It's nice that Giddyup consistently does one, even if it is small at times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.