The Horse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!! I haven't been on in a while! I've been travling alot.
Anyway, my sister got Rowdy trained, professionally. He is doing wonderful. He has learned to listen to Marrah. They have been going to A LOT of shows latley. This year she got 9 first place ribbons with him. She is in the egg-but Snaffle bit, and he is responding to it very well.
I moved in with her so i will be helping with further training for Rowdy. If you have any questions just ask!!:)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Welcome back to the forum :D Sounds like your sis and Rowdy have been busy busy and that you are a very proud brother :wink:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Yes they are so good together now! She has been getting lessons in, western, english,....and even vaulting!! She getting so good at riding..im very proud!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Lovely to hear! :D

·
Registered
475 Posts
I haven't the slightest clue as to who Morganshow11 is... But im guessing this is a very large deal. So, congradulations!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL. thank you!! I'm glad some people are commenting on here! she iwll be happy to hear! :)

·
Super Moderator
26,519 Posts
I'm glad to hear it. I hope she is really enjoying him.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks! She is having ALOT more fun with him!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Is there a chance we can have updated pictures? Unless, of course, you already shared pictures. I'd love to see who we're talking about =)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts