The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an update of my Red Dun mare Mocha i got awhile back i had posted a thread about her and critique of her she was thin and had no muscle these are somewhat recent pictures of her. She was recently put on beet pulp to get her weight up !

Attachments

·
Registered
879 Posts
I might not be right about this so take it like a grain of salt, it looks to me she has small muscles in her shoulders. Or just that her legs are short in front. I may be wrong though just trying to help

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Wow, that was fast! She looks great.

Conformation-wise she has a straight shoulder and may be a touch long in the back but I can't find much else wrong with her. She has a big motor and nice legs. Nice, nice, nice mare! What is her pedigree?

·
Registered
366 Posts
It the first photo her but looks allot higher than her shoulder but that may just be the photo/footing. It almost seams like I can see a founder line on her hoof? Maybe that's just me but from the photo her feet do look small so to much weight put on could cause some problems there.

·
Registered
14,981 Posts
She certainly is not thin now, she is getting a wee bit chubby, looks good her though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.