The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have pretty much everything on my list except for purple brushing boots or SMBs, and the medium wide (blue?) wintec gullet, may consider other things.

1. Shaped fleece AP pad, about 16 inches long, needs to be bleached. $8

2. Pink size large Woof Wear brushing boots, also dirty but hardly used. $20

3. Brand new white AP pad with neon green piping. Dover brand, still in package. $20

4. Kates Aussie Saddle, I got confused on seat sizes and the seat is a bit small for me. It is a 17 inch aussie seat, leather is decent quality, great saddle for horses that are hard to fit western saddles too. Black leather, comes with leathers and irons and girth. $200

5. Wintec medium (black) gullet. Somehow ended up with two. $10

6. Black professional choice SMB II, almost new condition, just a bit dirty, all velcro is intact. Some writing on on the velcro but you can't really see it. Size medium. $35

7. Flash nose band. Good quality leather, comes with the piece that attaches it to the bridle, some wear around that piece. $8

8. Drop nose band. Older, needs a good conditioning. $8

9. Dark green rope halter with attached lead rope. Really good shape. $15

10. Light oil amish made leather western bridle. Comes with super long matching reins. Nice thick leather, gently used. $45

11. Dark green fly veil. Gently used. $5

12. Teal fly veil with white tassels. Does not have ears. $5

13. Brown Its A Cinch easy cinch $8

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does match :) I will try to get some pictures of it later today.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
3. Brand new white AP pad with neon green piping. Dover brand, still in package. $20

Ok I'm sorry for asking this, but if you have that pad after April 18th, could you let me know? I'm going to the Midwest Horse Fair and don't want to buy anything before than but I'm gonna keep this pad in mind if I don't find anything. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
What size tree does the Aussie saddle have? Could you PM me pictures of it as well as the fly veil if that is still available?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a medium wide tree. It has fit a variety of horses very well from my thinner TB to my stock welsh cob.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think I have pretty much everything on my list except for purple brushing boots or SMBs, and the medium wide (blue?) wintec gullet, may consider other things.

1. Shaped fleece AP pad, about 16 inches long, needs to be bleached. $8

2. Pink size large Woof Wear brushing boots, also dirty but hardly used. $20

4. Kates Aussie Saddle, I got confused on seat sizes and the seat is a bit small for me. It is a 17 inch aussie seat, leather is decent quality, great saddle for horses that are hard to fit western saddles too. Black leather, comes with leathers and irons and girth. $200

5. Wintec medium (black) gullet. Somehow ended up with two. $10

6. Black professional choice SMB II, almost new condition, just a bit dirty, all velcro is intact. Some writing on on the velcro but you can't really see it. Size medium. $35

7. Flash nose band. Good quality leather, comes with the piece that attaches it to the bridle, some wear around that piece. $8

8. Drop nose band. Older, needs a good conditioning. $8

9. Dark green rope halter with attached lead rope. Really good shape. $15

10. Light oil amish made leather western bridle. Comes with super long matching reins. Nice thick leather, gently used. $45

11. Dark green fly veil. Gently used. $5

12. Teal fly veil with white tassels. Does not have ears. $5

13. Brown Its A Cinch easy cinch $8
Hi can i have photos of the flash and woof boots please? Thanks!
Janae

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

The woof wear boots

The flash attachment

And here's a picture of the saddle to try and spark some interest. I am open to offers, my roommates would appreciate it if I could get it out of the living room.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't remember who asked, but I finally found the green fly veil and here is a picture:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
About what western sized seat would a 17inch aussie be?? May be interested in it.
10. Light oil amish made leather western bridle. Comes with super long matching reins. Nice thick leather, gently used. $45 Pics.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chart below, even though I think it fits a little bigger than a 15 inch, more like a 16. I couldn't find the one exactly for this brand of saddle.

Sorry no pictures of it off a horse, I will try to get some of those tonight.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
man if the aussie saddle was bigger and cheaper id take it

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can negotiate on price, but can't help you much on seat size.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i need a 19inch aussie seat.... poops

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah the aussie seats confused the heck out of me. I ride comfortably in a 17.5 inch english saddle and a 16 inch western saddle. So...I would need a 17 inch aussie seat, which is what this is, yet its too small for me.

Anyway, the white dover pad with green trim and the fitted AP pad are no longer available.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.