The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have quite a few nice items for sale because I am trying to save up for a new saddle and Im getting out of showing western

16" Champion Western Show Saddle: I have had this for a few years but it has been cleaned and kept in a case the whole time. It has been ridden in maybe 20 times. It is a beautiful saddle that is very comfortable and will get you noticed - I have gotten many compliments on this saddle. It has full quarter horse bars and fit my paint perfectly. Many of the silver pieces have gold outline. $1500 obo (call or email me with your offer) PS also the following two items match the saddle

Horse sz Champion bridle: this bridle has a lot of silver and also has only been used a few times. The middle of the cheekpieces and the earpieces are totally silver and the silver has gold outline. this bridle is absolutely beautiful! $200 obo

Horse sz Champion Show Halter: this halter matches the saddle and bride and has silver with gold stars on the noseband. This halter has only been used a few times and looks stunning in the showring. $200 obo

16" Collegiate Saddle: This is a very nice collegiate saddle that has fit a variety of horses. It is older but has been kept in great condition. Also, i just noticed that if you look closely at the underside of one of the flaps it looks like it has Tad Coffin's signiture but Im not sure. The only flaw is that there is some slight cracking on the seat but it will not affect the performance of the saddle and you cannot see it while you are riding. $300 obo (these saddles run for over $1000 now)

5" Aluminum California Pleasure Bit: This bit is very lightweight because the shanks are aluminum, but it looks like silver when you are riding. I paid around $70 for htis bit and it haas hardly been used. asking $60 obo

17" A/P English Saddle: still in great working condition and would look great if it was cleaned up a little - $100 obo
I also have tons of western show clothing, english breeches, and english shirts. They range from tiny to teenaged size (I wore some of it last year and im 5'11") Let me know and I can send pics/ prices/ descriptions

I have more pics of everything so let me know!

Feel Free to email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
are leathers and iron included with the older saddle? would you do a trade for it?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
so you wouldnt take a blanket in trade?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
it fits jasper big. what size do you need?

·
Registered
496 Posts
can i see pics of the halter?would it fit a big quarter horse?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
could I see pics of where the saddle is scracthed if possible , I am looking for an AP saddle for my daughters horse that would be suitable for 4H and open shows. thanks

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
yeah. i wish it wasnt. but it is ajustable ohn the shoulders

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Thanks that was a fast reply ...Is this an AP saddle and do you know what size tree it is?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Erin and Jasper: Sorry, but my horse freaks with closed fronts

RadHenry09: Im not sure if it is specifically an AP, but its more between a close contact and AP. Its very comfortable a pretty secure too. Im not sure what size tree, but it has fit a variety of horses (it has fit a thoroughbred, pony quarter horse, and a paint so far)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
oh....ok. do you know any one who needs it? i just need it outta here

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.