The Horse Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Previously, I have gone to advanced and clicked the paper clip and uploaded a photo that way. Now it says file failed to upload. I am using a new camera and wonder if the file is too large. The guy at the camera shop did say the pictures with the new camera would take up more room in the computer or something. Any other ways to upload a picture? thanks

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
upload

darn, I wish I could say it worked. I go to advanced, paperclip, upload from my computer, browse pictures, pick one, hit upload and after about 5 minutes of sending request to horseforum it says file upload failed.

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
Hmm,

I just tested it and it works. Do you happen to know how large the photo you are trying to upload is? If it is a 10 megabyte photo straight from a digital camera then the upload script is likely timing out before the upload completes. If the file you are trying to upload is very large, you can easily reduce it's size using MS Paint.

Mammal Horse Vertebrate Shetland pony Pony

Oh, don't mind him, he was my test subject. :p

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
MLP, you can include the image in the body of the post itself (as opposed to at the bottom) by clicking the paper clip again after you've uploaded photos and choosing one of the photos you uploaded to insert into your post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.