Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I was wondering if there was someone around with an USEF membership and a few minutes to spare who would be willing to help me out with a little something. I was given for free a horse a few months ago and I was told that he has an extensive show record in the hunter circuit in Wellington, Florida, including many participations to WEF. I, myself, am an amateur canadian dressage rider who does not show/do business in the US at all, therefore I do not have nor will most likely ever need a USEF membership. However, to satisfy my curiosity, I would very much love to know my horse's show record, apparently he was quite the star and won many events (before his brains were blown :frown_color: ). Is there anyone out there who has a USEF membership who could be willing to take pictures/screenshots of his results and send to me? Email, facebook messenger, whatsapp, you name it! I would be very grateful, and the horse is not nor will ever be for sale. He is currently discovering dressage as a second career and loving it very much; it it purely to satisfy my curiosity that I would like to learn about his past, and if I can avoid spending $25 (or $33,14 canadian), it would be even more satisfying!

Thank you very much, if anyone would like to do this for me let me know I will give you all the information about the horse!

·
Administrator
36,149 Posts
If you want to exchange personal info here via our private message system you’ll need to have 5 posts on the forum before you can do that

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.