The Horse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having problems with their User CP not notifying them about replies to their threads?

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
On your User CP, go to options / edit options. In the second box under email & notifications, you set your subscription options. Perhaps you have it set to "do not subscribe."

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On your User CP, go to options / edit options. In the second box under email & notifications, you set your subscription options. Perhaps you have it set to "do not subscribe."
Thank you for the help! When I first joined my subscription notifications worked and then they didn't and I was like "uhhh..what happened?!" :? Haha would I set it to "no email notification" instead of the "do not subscribe"?

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
If you don't want email notifications when someone replies the thread, set the option in 'No email notification'. I'm not sure about subscribing threads which have been non-subscribed.

There have been some updating going on the forum. I'll pass your concern to the Admin so he can check the situation.

I'll also move that thread to 'Using the Horseforum' section (under The Horse Forum Community forums) so also others who might have that problem can find and benefit it easier :). Will leave 5 days redirect from this initial Off Topic discussion forum so you can still find your thread, Sinister :).

Regards,
J,
the Horseforum.com moderator

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Thank you for the help! When I first joined my subscription notifications worked and then they didn't and I was like "uhhh..what happened?!" :? Haha would I set it to "no email notification" instead of the "do not subscribe"?
That's what I have mine set to. I don't want an email notification; I just check it on my User CP all the time.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you don't want email notifications when someone replies the thread, set the option in 'No email notification'. I'm not sure about subscribing threads which have been non-subscribed.

There have been some updating going on the forum. I'll pass your concern to the Admin so he can check the situation.

I'll also move that thread to 'Using the Horseforum' section (under The Horse Forum Community forums) so also others who might have that problem can find and benefit it easier :). Will leave 5 days redirect from this initial Off Topic discussion forum so you can still find your thread, Sinister :).

Regards,
J,
the Horseforum.com moderator
Thank you!! :)

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
It sounds like you've received some pretty thorough replies, Sinister. Did they answer your question, or is there still something I can help you with?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It sounds like you've received some pretty thorough replies, Sinister. Did they answer your question, or is there still something I can help you with?
Nope I think I've got everything figured out :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts