The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference?

I've tried CO Beta 2000 in Dover I really liked when I put it on. It's also $100 cheaper than Airowear. But Airowear is Beta 3000. So what is the difference?

Mind you I do little jumps and not gonna go very high, may be up to 3 ft max at some point (and I doubt I'll EVER do cross-country as I'm not brave enough for that :wink: ).

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MIE, what do eventers prefer?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
3000 is ideal. You want maximum protection, especially if you go out on cross country.

Says the person with a tipperary haha. But I also use my coach's AirVest when she doesn't need it. Those things are absolutely worth their weight in gold.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Strange! :)

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
If you order to Airowear from UK, it's about $80 cheaper. They have pretty custom colors over there and they are soooo comfortable.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you order to Airowear from UK, it's about $80 cheaper. They have pretty custom colors over there and they are soooo comfortable.
MBP, do you know the place selling there? I'm still in thinking mode, but given I start little jumping I'd rather have one on. :)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Just a heads up though, that sometimes shipping takes longer than they say it will. Our barn manager ordered one and they said two weeks, but it took like 6 weeks.

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
Yeah, mine took 6 weeks and I ordered in the dead of winter. They told me 4 to 8 weeks, so it was within their predictions.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, ladies! I can wait 4+ weeks of shipping - that's not a big deal as long as it's much cheaper than say Dover. :wink: I'm not in hurry anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts