The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Alberta and am getting a horse in the spring. I'm south-west of Edmonton. I've been trying to get a list of some good vets and I was just wondering if you know of any vets that you have had good experiences with or you have heard about? I would prefer that they will make farm calls too. Thanks so much for any help you can give me!! :)

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
We use Dr. Rock. im nto sure if he goes up to edmonton or near it..... but hes a good vet :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dr Charles Briggs. I travel to see him. 9hrs.
I use him too and have always liked him.

my other favorite is DR. Randy Killeen. Professional, educational, and he is amazing with the reproduction work.

Kristine

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
I've taking a few horses to Briggs as well. Resonably priced and very professional.

I've also gone to West Wind Clinic (Dr. Jack Ingram) and they were great as well.

Beckwith Vet Clinic (Briggs) and WestWind Veterinary Hospital (Ingram).
If you look up either you'll find contact info. :)

I LOVE my local vet, Lee Barr, but I don't think she'd travel that far! :)

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
haha
I HOPE I don't have to go anytime soon!
Although, my vet's coming out to geld Khoda this week, I might have her take a look at my Bey Eclypse daughter to see if she is operable to give her more freedom on that leg and/or see if she's breedable. I'd be heading that way for x-rays and/or surgery.
But if I do I'll let you know for sure! I'd have to stop in and fall in love with everybody. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.