The Horse Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, believe it our not it actually snows here like every year. Of course it only snows in the mountains but it's still snow. So we had a pretty bad winter storm come through this past week and everyone over elevated over 7,000 feet got a bad winter blizzard, well at least here in Tucson. The ranch got some snow but it didn't last long and when it did snow, I was in school.

Elephant Head Mountain

Some photos form today

Denali, she turning out to be stunning!

Denali and Ocho ^^

Ocho and his mama

Brandy

Denali's Breath

Me and the babies

Chance! :D

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Little Nicholas, he is doing so well, I love him so much.

Amado, wearing my hate. I'll be getting a job soon so I'll be able to adopt him! :D

Me and baby boy.

Haha sorry that I flood you guys with pics every week!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stunning photos! The babies are all so adorable. I hope that you can adopt your boy as soon as possible! :D
Thanks it means a lot! Me too, the sooner I get him the sooner I can start training him! :D

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Yeah, I LOVE the snow...BUT I hate the mud that comes of it, due to no grass, and all sand and clay footing...the poor horses get clumps of mud stuck to their feet, making working with them before it dries up again, nearly impossible; they slip, slide, and stumble...:( I was born and raised in MN, and winter was my favorite season, but here, it's just kind of annoying when we get the snow, and rain...Lol!

·
Registered
880 Posts
The pic of you and the babies is just adorable! I definitely deserves to be framed!

We living in Arizona for a couple of years. We stayed in Williams and Flagstaff for the most part. While in Williams, it snowed over 40 inches overnight! So yes, it snows in Arizona!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I LOVE the snow...BUT I hate the mud that comes of it, due to no grass, and all sand and clay footing...the poor horses get clumps of mud stuck to their feet, making working with them before it dries up again, nearly impossible; they slip, slide, and stumble...:( I was born and raised in MN, and winter was my favorite season, but here, it's just kind of annoying when we get the snow, and rain...Lol!
ugh I know I hate the mud and slop that comes with winter here, it really makes it un-pleasurable.

I love looking at your photos. :) They are all very cute.
Thank you! :D

As usual, great pics!
Aww Thanks.

The pic of you and the babies is just adorable! I definitely deserves to be framed!

We living in Arizona for a couple of years. We stayed in Williams and Flagstaff for the most part. While in Williams, it snowed over 40 inches overnight! So yes, it snows in Arizona!
Haha, I agree, it's already framed actually!

Yep it surly does, al of my family back east were so surprised it snows here. :lol:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
That snow you are getting I think is whats heading my way. Can you hang onto it a bit longer, or maybe rope it and throw it the other way?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts