The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tis true. Art and horses. Horses and art. Voila, my life in three words. Art does include the computer however =D

So ya. Post pictures and I shall draw =D They will probably be pencil sketches, maybe some shading, and if you're lucky, you'll get a digital sketch =D YAYNESS!

Please post pictures that induce page stretching into link form. I'd appeciate it very much.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I would LOVE one! Here's a bunch of photos, choose whichever one(s) you like best :-D I get the pictures bigger, and I have lots more if these aren't good enough

Thanks!

·
Registered
777 Posts
I have two. You can pick one or give both a try :)

Sorry if they arn't very good. My ponehs don't like showing their faces lol Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
you can sketch any of my pics in my horses stables

·
Registered
391 Posts
I would really really LOVE one!! Especially a digital sketch. ;) Lol, just pick whichever one you would like. Thanks so very much.

This is Scout

This is Halo

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1dog3cats17rodents - I'll just call you Numbers =D
I have to redo your horse's side view/profile because it doesn't look like him. I have to line your other two (the bucking and the jumping) or else you can't see them =D
I might do the eye but that'll probably end up being shaded...

CowGirlUp9448 - I will definetely do your adorable little ponies <3

APHA MOMMA - You might have to wait a little bit since I got the manip dnoe for you pretty fast =D But I'll definetely draw Halo's profile. If it were a human in that picture, she'd be a high fashion model!

Icrazyaboutu - I did yours. I love painted horses <3 Only... I think I gave him a marking where he was just dirty. Oops. I can edit that if you want. I'm sorry if I goofed anything other than his near front leg... That's what I get for having a black and white printer =D

AnnaLover - I'll definetely try to get you a digital sketch but you might have to wait a while since I don't like doing digital with my rollerball mouse I have here but my school has Photoshop so... yup =D

jadeewood - I'll try to do one of yours. My connection here is slow so they load wierd but I'll get it working, no worries.

Domino13011 - Can I have your horse? He's gorgeous! I'll try to do a shaded sketch <3

So yup. This is mainly and update =D

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I LOVE your drawing of Dozer! Ya he was a bit dirty when I took the picture, thats why his legs look so weird in the photo... haha. Thank you so much!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well I definitely can't wait. I just LOVE drawings!! I truly wish I could draw, lol. I would have pictures hung up everywhere in my house if I did. :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
hello could i have one pleasee if it isnt too much of a hassle?
you may choose out of theses . what ever is better for you , i do not mind which one you choose:)

thank you so much, !

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright, I've been catching up today =D I have to wait until tomorrow to upload but I have not forgotten, no worries. I finished... 5? drawings. YAY boredum =D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alright, well.... here's a massive update:

Here's CowGirlUp9448's mini ^.^

And next is Domino13011's:

And finally, 1dog3cats17rodents's;;

No more stippling for me o_O

Oh, and APHA MOMMA, I've drawn Halo twice and neither time ha it come out decent so I'll keep trying.

AnnaLover, you wanted digital, I'm still trying for digital.

And then there's jackieebitu's.

So yes. Massive update.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh! If any of y'all want the copy of the picture to have and to hold, mssage me, I'll give you my email, then you can email me your address and I'll try to mail you the original. No charge =D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts