The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! So, I have a list of things I need to buy before show season, and I figured I'd see if anyone has anything they'd like to sell/trade.
I need:
-A wonderbit/dreambit or a 2-ring elevator bit; 5".
-A havana or black figure-eight bridle, horse sized.
-A 50" or 52" leather girth, must be in good condition.
-A stocktie (ok, so I'll probably buy that new haha).
-26"-28" Ariat breeches or similar, tan/beige.
-I'm aaaalways buying new saddle pads, so if anyone has any white jumping or dressage pads, or a red and black jumping pad, I'm interested!
-Running martingale, horse-sized OR a five-way breastplate with running attachment (wishful thinking, right?!)
-17-18" dressage saddle, medium tree, must be under $750.

I thiiiink that's it. I have stuff I'd be happy to trade (or sell, if anyone's interested).
-Show quality black breastplate, could add a running attachment - small horse/large pony sized.
-Brand new w/tags Horsewear flash bridle, cob-sized. Comes with rubber reins - I LOVE Horsewear bridles and compete in them, school in them, whatever!
-Same as above, but slightly used.
-Korsteel full-cheek snaffle with copper roller - would trade for a double jointed loose ring with a slightly ported center link...I'll try to find a picture of what I mean.

I'm sure I have more...I'll check! :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have a running martingale- I'm assuming your black breastplate won't fit my 16.1 hh horse...?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It depends on width - my 16.2hh guy is really wide in the shoulder, but my friend's 16.1 mare was very narrow and it fit her perfectly. I can try to get some pictures of it on Dante in the next day or two so you can see what I mean!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hey guys! So, I have a list of things I need to buy before show season, and I figured I'd see if anyone has anything they'd like to sell/trade.
I need:
-A wonderbit/dreambit or a 2-ring elevator bit; 5".
-A havana or black figure-eight bridle, horse sized.
-A 50" or 52" leather girth, must be in good condition.
-A stocktie (ok, so I'll probably buy that new haha).
-26"-28" Ariat breeches or similar, tan/beige.
-I'm aaaalways buying new saddle pads, so if anyone has any white jumping or dressage pads, or a red and black jumping pad, I'm interested!
-Running martingale, horse-sized OR a five-way breastplate with running attachment (wishful thinking, right?!)
-17-18" dressage saddle, medium tree, must be under $750.

I thiiiink that's it. I have stuff I'd be happy to trade (or sell, if anyone's interested).
-Show quality black breastplate, could add a running attachment - small horse/large pony sized.
-Brand new w/tags Horsewear flash bridle, cob-sized. Comes with rubber reins - I LOVE Horsewear bridles and compete in them, school in them, whatever!
-Same as above, but slightly used.
-Korsteel full-cheek snaffle with copper roller - would trade for a double jointed loose ring with a slightly ported center link...I'll try to find a picture of what I mean.

I'm sure I have more...I'll check! :)
check out my thread pm me if interste
WTB/FS lots and lost of tack - Horse Forums (HGS)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Great, thanks! Then I'd definitely be interested in a trade, or if the running martingale wasn't to your liking, then maybe I'd buy it outright. =]

·
Registered
366 Posts
What are you asking for the Cob size Horsewear bridles? Color, Pictures avail? Can email me with that too.

I've got matching bridle/girth/breastplate/martingale set from Bobby's -all new, Havana Fancy Stitch Figure 8 w/fancy stitch reins, Fancy Stitch 52" padded, elastic both ends Girth, and raised Breastplate w/ Martingale attachment (shown w/ a standing, but I can substitute a running)

English Girths Breastcollars :: Bobby's Fancy Stitch Girths - $95 picture by mtwalking - Photobucket

English Girths Breastcollars :: Bobby's Raised Havana BC $112 picture by mtwalking - Photobucket

English Bridles and Browbands :: Bobby's Signature English Leather Fig 8 picture by mtwalking - Photobucket

Or a new Bobby's Dark Brown Breastplate w/running Mart :
English Girths Breastcollars :: Bobby's Brown or Black Adjustable Breastplates F/S $72 picture by mtwalking - Photobucket

And have square quilted new cotton pads - Dressage or A/P by EOUS

Saddle Pads and Half Pads :: EOUS Dressage Pads $26 & Solid color Polos $15 picture by mtwalking - Photobucket

Saddle Pads and Half Pads :: EOUS Embroidered pad - A/P or Dressage - $28 picture by mtwalking - Photobucket

Saddle Pads and Half Pads :: EOUS A/P Pads - $26 picture by mtwalking - Photobucket

Negotiable pricing for multiple purchases. :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RockHorseRanch, I'm really interested in the figure eight bridle you posted. How much would you want for that? Would you be interested in doing a trade or a partial trade and I would pay the difference?

The brand new Horseware bridle (with tags) is $70; it sells at Dover for $85.
Horseware Amigo Event Bridle - Dover Saddlery.

The lightly used one is $50; here are the pics: (It does come with reins, but they're in my tack box right now at the barn)

And here's the breastplate, for anyone who's interested:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sure :)- that bridle retails for about $250, I've got it listed on my website for $200 (it is new), but can offer a little more off + trade for your new HorseWear cob bridle.

RockHorseRanch, I'm really interested in the figure eight bridle you posted. How much would you want for that? Would you be interested in doing a trade or a partial trade and I would pay the difference?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have a lighter leather girth for sale. It is a 52" and the Courbette brand. If you're interested let me know and I'll post some pictures.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mudpony - I'd like to see pics :) I have the Collegiate Diploma saddle with is kind of a medium reddish-brown, so if it goes with that that would be great.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have a pair of 28 Pytchley Breeches side zip.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i have a 5.25 wonder bit for sale for 11 including shipping

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 17.5" Marcus Krehan Dressage saddle for sale with a medium tree, older saddle but in great condition, $700obo. These saddles are going anywhere from $1,000-$1,500 now, in the same year, so this is a great deal. I'm switching diciplines so I need it gone. I know I am a new member on here, but I have TONS of references... email me for pics if you are interested, [email protected] :) Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh and for $800obo, I'll also include all of my dressage pads (probably 5?, one is a Mattes full pad, white, almost new!) and a Prestige girth, almost brand new. I also have a pair of Petrie boots, almost new, $300obo, size 6 1/2. Not sure what size you are but I thought I would throw that out there :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.