The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to start up a bit collection again. I had a small one,but in the confusion of moving and a divorce, it was misplaced. Now that I am settled once again I want to start it up again. I want cheap, used, new, any shape or size, working or not bits for my collection. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it/them. That being said, I don't want to spend a ton on a single bit, so reasonable prices are a must. Please post or PM me with photos. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a LOT of bits that I don't use I can get pics of some tomorrow for you not sure what all I do have but they will be cheap either way.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I have a plain old western curb and a tom thumb that I'd part with for $20 shipped. :D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I have an eggbutt snaffle, and a slow twist loose ring that you can have for 15 bucks plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I have...

5" D-ring snaffle w/copper mouthpiece - $30
4.5" O-ring pony snaffle - $20
5" grazing bit (never been used)- $5
5" Tom Thumb (rusty) - $5
Curb chain - $1

Let me know if you'd like pictures of any of them.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i have a pony and horse sized curbs. asking 7 including shipping for both

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I apologize for not getting back to you all sooner, but I will have to put this on hold for a bit while I figure out what is going on. The person I am selling my saddle to has not been in contact with me for the last two days and I want to make sure that she is still buying it, as that is the money I was going to use to buy my new bit collection. Again, I am sorry. I already sent her my address but she was supposed to send me hers and I haven't heard from her...I will let you know what happens. Sorry... :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.