Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am needing a few things.

1. COB sized English Bridle, or Horse sized that will fit a short head. Preferably GOOD quality, name brand, with reins, in medium to dark brown. Flash or french (regular) caveson, either one.

2. Any shade of brown girth. I need one that measures around 54" for total length, end to end. Preferably good quality leather, padded, etc.

3. BITS! I need to add to my bit collection. 5-5.25" sizes, quality stainless steel or alloy.
  • French link or bean/oval mouth loose ring
  • French link or bean/oval mouth egg butt
  • French link or mullen mouth Pelham (NO rubber bits please)
  • French link or bean/oval mouth Baucher
I can pay by Paypal or Money Order, or I can do trades. I have lots of new or nearly new English and Western items I can trade, including half chaps. Just let me know what you might need and I'll see if I have it!!

Shipping will be to Little Rock, AR 72223.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i have western bits

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I found most everything on my list! The only items I still need is a 54" girth and a French link or bean/oval mouth Baucher bit. I'm looking to spend under $50 for the girth (shipping included).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi there, I have a brown adjustable leather girth that goes up to 56" if you are interested. I am asking $50 and it is in really good condition. They sell for $130 brand new.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have a Courbette girth for sale. It is in excellect condition and measures 54" from buckle to buckle. I love this girth but it is too big for my horse. I'm asking $45 for the girth but if shipping makes it go over $50 dollars then I'll lower it. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll calculate the shipping for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.