The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for a gentle very broke riding pony for our 7 yr old son. My son currently rides a 16.0hh western pleasure gelding but is scared being so high up. He wants to be closer to the ground and I understand that. So, we would like him/her to be around 12 hh and easy to catch. Peferrably 10 yrs old or older. This horse does NOT need to jump, show, or anything fancy. We just trail ride, so as long as he can follow and not be spooked, I would be interested in him/her. We prefer a gelding, but a mare would be fine. We are looking to pay $400-$700. He/She doesnt need to be papered. If he/she is, then great, but not neccessary. We live in North Texas, so we dont want to drive hundreds of miles to pick him up. No POOR HORSES Please!!

If you know of anything please let me know. Thanks for your time

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stacie, I emailed you about this horse last week, I never heard back from you so I thought you sold her. Check your PM's

·
Registered
597 Posts
You know I have had such problems receiving emails from these horse sale sites. I now go to all of them and reply on the site and apparently still don't get messages or send them. I know that I sent someone a message last week. Maybe that was you! LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.