Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I am looking for a 16hh+ hunter/jumper/equitation horse in or around Maryland to lease until September. I woud like a more "made" horse, cause this will be my first show season. Please let me know if you have a horse that you think would fit me. :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpity

·
Registered
527 Posts
What area of MD ?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I am looking for an off farm lease, which I just realized I didn't put. So any area really.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Can U Pm me your contact details and a brief history I have a freind English friend that maybe able to help you out. Where are you located in MD. They will want to know.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I know of a horse who maaaay be available for lease in Mt. Airy. I leased her last year, she's an eventer but she could dominate the jumper rings. She's a little spitfire :) I'm not sure if her owner is leaning more towards a sale, however.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump! :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump? im just stressed cause I only have so much time until I go to college and show season is starting!

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have a TB mare for lease in Pa but she's not a "made" horse by any stretch of the imagination. She jumps and knows her job but she requires a quiet seat, firm but gentle contact and a LOT of leg to get her going nicely.
she can also be a bit mareish on the ground if you let her. If you're really desperate to lease something for the season you're more than welcome to come to PA and try her out though, she has been ridden by kids and teens under supervision before is just picky about her riders.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump bump

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status