The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
If you can't find a Mattes pad, I have a black Equine Comfort Correction pad - has 4 pockets for shims - comes with 12 memory foam shims and I have some lightly used Mattes shims (felt ones) for sale. I have this pad new as pictured below or have a lightly used one in black also for sale.
Negotiable!!
Saddle Pads and Half Pads :: 100_5433.jpg picture by mtwalking - Photobucket

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
The white ones are sold - only have Black left. :) The used black one (and it looks new,except for dust & the occasional horse hair :wink: I use it over a pad) is $70 and the new one is $90 + shipping.
I'll take the used black one if you'll do 65 including shipping! If you will, can you pm me your paypal address? It comes with all the memory foam pads too right? Thanks!

·
Registered
366 Posts
With shipping so high (it would cost $10+ to ship pad), :? I can't do that, but would take $75 including shipping. my paypal address is [email protected] - can go out today. :wink:

I'll take the used black one if you'll do 65 including shipping! If you will, can you pm me your paypal address? It comes with all the memory foam pads too right? Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.