The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting into a red phase...my Husband is ready to strangle me - lol.

I was at the local Tack Store where I saw a display of red stuff, and I fell in love with it.

So I said to Hubby, that I want to sell all my Baby Blue and Navy Blue stuff and go Red for Eventing. I think red would look smashing on Nelson too.

Red English Square Pad, black with red trim, red with black trim, white with red trim - doesn't mater.

Red Halter/Lead Rope

Red SMB's or White

Red Cooler *fitted please*

etc, etc...

I see red is dying out there in the Eventing World. 2 years ago I decided to go pink because no one was pink, then the year I go pink - EVERYONE went pink.

Then that year, I decided I would go Baby Blue and Navy Blue the next, and now I see that color EVERYWHERE - and since I had following trends, I just can't continue to go Baby Blue while so many others are.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I have red polos, only used them one! Can get a picture if you want them! $10 + shipping for the set of 4

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I have a red pad with black trim, billet and girth straps. I made it awhile ago and have since switched to hunter green for his color. If you're interested, I'd probably sell it pretty cheap since I made it. It's really nice and thick and barely used. =)

ETA: I just saw this thread. They have a red lead and halter for super cheap. http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/sale-46931/ =)

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offer on Polo's, but I don't do Polo's.

I would love to see the pad please and thank you :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
The color looks messed up, but I took it on my phone quick. Sorry if it's HUGE.

It's pretty much just a schooling/trailing/hacking-quality pad.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to think about it, I'm a hard person to get rid of my horse stuff - I thought I could, but when I started going through my tack trunk, I couldn't.

I haven't made a list, while there is a TON of baby blue and navy blue stuff, I haven't the heart to let it go.

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am going to sell my Woof Boots

Mediums up front and large on the back. They are "Sky blue" and they are pretty much brand new, used once for the Dorothy Crowell Clinic.

I'll go through my other stuff and see what I have "Blue" that I don't use.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Oh how much for the boots MIE and would you ship internationally?

ETA: Allie I want the blue stuff too back off lol only joking my friend lol but I do want the woof boots

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good luck! My color is Red for Eventing and I've been slowly gathering things. I've got a good chunk of red things now, but they are hard to find! :)

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They certainly are, red was HUGE back in my Pony Club Novice to Prelim era - but now, no one has it. Burgundy was very popular as well, and I can barely find that and rarely see it on horses at HT's.

I remember my friend was Red and White. She had a red pad, red electical tape on her buckles, red and white mixed petal boots, a maple leaf clipped on her horses butt and a red over girth.

Her brother was black and green, with the same matching concept and I was Black and White with white accents.

We were smokin' back in our Pony Club days.

smokin'

·
Registered
237 Posts
I hear you on finding the right color tack. I do purple...and not lilac. BLAH! Everything is Liliac now. I want dark purple. Slowly put surely, I am gathering my colors. Good luck with your red phase!

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think the red phase has been halted for now. I am putting my savings onto a saddle for Nelson and I and I am going to have to stick with my Navy Blue and Baby Blue.

~~~~

The Woof Boots - I want what I paid for them. $70.00 for all 4.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I hear you on finding the right color tack. I do purple...and not lilac. BLAH! Everything is Liliac now. I want dark purple. Slowly put surely, I am gathering my colors. Good luck with your red phase!

Me too! I found a pad that I like, but am having trouble finding anything else. Everything is that baby purple and I want dark purple!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.