The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The opportunity has presented itself for me to finally get a tattoo. I want it to be of Cowboy, and I'd like to have some interpretations, ideas... I don't want the standard portrait yet... everyone has those... I'd like it be unique and different.

If you're up for it, I can pay out for the design I choose.

Yeah, I did a craptastic job of editing off the halter u__u

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
God, he's such a pretty boy!
Maybe you could get a picture of one (or both) of his eyes with the marking around it? That's probably what I'd do..
I really like the idea of using a marking like that for a tattoo. All of the main horses in my life so far have had facial makings and I plan to get them all tattooed together someday :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's actually a really great idea! I love that 8D Mwuahahahaha

*edit: I actually have a picture I used as a sig once that had his eyes... One's cut off, but I could get that fixed! XD

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
The opportunity has presented itself for me to finally get a tattoo. I want it to be of Cowboy, and I'd like to have some interpretations, ideas... I don't want the standard portrait yet... everyone has those... I'd like it be unique and different.

If you're up for it, I can pay out for the design I choose.
Are you looking for a black and white design, tribal-type design, a full color 100% realistic design or what? I'm up for the challenge of trying to come up with a design, I just would like to have more of an idea of what you are after. =)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not into tribal really - it's too overdone. It looks cool, but overdone and it's not my style.

I'm up for anything really, color or black and white. If you're going to do it, have fun with it - I enjoy when an artist has an actual say in what happens XD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts