The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a warmblood/heavy breed for my trainer, She wants something younger (around 6-14)
Some requirements..
-Upcoming jumping prospect (doesn’t have to be jumping extremely high just enough for some local shows/ 2’6)
—Any color
-At least 16+hh
-Age between 6-14
-Easy jump/ Round and nice landing
-Easy mover
-Kid safe/calm
-Trailers, stands, etc
-Price range less than 30k
We are located in Huntsville Alabama, We can travel.
:)

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
The lady I bought my horses from has a horse that matches most of your descriptions, but she hasn't jumped him much. She says he likes to jump, but she typically rides Western and doesn't have jumps set up to work him much. She's in central Texas. She was asking somewhere around $4k, if I recall correctly. Horse is maybe six years old, a Percheron cross she says, very good looking.

Reactions: JoBlueQuarter

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lady I bought my horses from has a horse that matches most of your descriptions, but she hasn't jumped him much. She says he likes to jump, but she typically rides Western and doesn't have jumps set up to work him much. She's in central Texas. She was asking somewhere around $4k, if I recall correctly. Horse is maybe six years old, a Percheron cross she says, very good looking.
Ah wonderful! Sadly we do want a natural jumper, mainly for her daughter as she gets older. Thank you though!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.