The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a cheap western saddle. I either want one that is fairly nice, used is fine, with QH bars in a dark oil color or redish color, possibly a small bit of silver here an there? The other option im looking at is a dark oil saddle, doesnt have to be nice...just needs to be a trust worthy trail saddle, can be roughed up I dont care...but it needs to have semi-QH or arab bars.

Im looking at anything from free to $200...and if its right at $200 I may have to make payments unless i work out a deal with my dad.

So anyone have something i might be interested in? :)

·
Registered
957 Posts
I am looking for a cheap western saddle. I either want one that is fairly nice, used is fine, with QH bars in a dark oil color or redish color, possibly a small bit of silver here an there? The other option im looking at is a dark oil saddle, doesnt have to be nice...just needs to be a trust worthy trail saddle, can be roughed up I dont care...but it needs to have semi-QH or arab bars.

Im looking at anything from free to $200...and if its right at $200 I may have to make payments unless i work out a deal with my dad.

So anyone have something i might be interested in? :)

Mine is still for sale :) Dropped the price down to $150.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really do like that saddle you had too...can you find out shipping to 76240? ill PM you also...

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Im still shopping!

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
I have a 16" seat black leather trail saddle for sale, but it has a nice tooled look to it. Barely used. It has QH bars....its $225 but that includes shipping. What kind of payment plan are you talking about?

PM me for pics and info xD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.