The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took tons of photos yesterday ;) Hay, when Phx was 101, then two days later it was only 79, gotta be outside playing with the horses, right? :)

Camelot (she had SUUUUPER thick hair so got a bad hair cut lol and she shed around her eyes and muzzle, as foals do)

Royal and Cheyenne

stay tuned for more...

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Oh my...okay, it's time to add Royal to my 'must have' list...Lol!!! :D

Love your aussie, too...

·
Registered
626 Posts
Awww. Sharpie is the cutest darn thing i have ever seen. If only I lived close enough to steal him ;]

And Rumor is gorgeous. What kind of dog is he/she?

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Adorable foals tho I have to say that first foal worries me. I see some dwarfism. I used to breed show miniature horses and I've seen a couple and that baby (to me), is showing some signs of miniature dwarfism. I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I promise you all that I died from the cuteness. I am a ghost right now. CheyAut, I am coming VERY soon and sneaking off with every single animal you own. I'll leave R20 under your pillow. How much is that wherever you are LOL? We have a deal kay?? LOL!!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Adorable pictures! Thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mom2pride, Royal IS for sale, and you're not too far from me ;)

xeventer, Rumor is a Miniature Australian Shepherd :) Awesome dogs, we have 6!

My2geldings, yes she is a dwarf unfortunately. Luckily she is doing pretty darn well ;) My husband has decided she is his pet ;)

Lovestory, lol! And I have no clue what an R20 is???

Thanks everyone! They're so much fun :)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
oh my gosh, Shaprie is so darling I love his blue eye.
Royal is gorgeous, such a pretty color he is.

It was arounjd 98 in Tucson this past weekend but yesterday and today it got around 75. Very strange weather we're having this time of year.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts