The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday after my boyfriend (Tyler) picked me up on our way to church we got onto this road and well he hit a wet spot and the road and fish tailed into the side of the road and then swerved, it was bad we crashed on my side more but I am okay and so is he we both didnt get any damage the car is a little bit but we both got out of the car un harmed I am bruised from the air bag and the seatbelt but thats all.

Anyways I just wanted to let everyone know.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
That sucks : (. I had something similar happen to me when I was 15. Except I didn't walk out unharmed. I'm glad you made it out okay.

·
Chat Moderator
3,744 Posts
I'm glad to hear you are both ok, and the car can be fixed.

·
Super Moderator
22,658 Posts
Ouch! I bet it had to be scary.

Luckily both of you are all okay. I'm with Eddie, you can always fix (or replace) the car. The most important thing is that nobody got hurt.

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update:No his car cant be fixed since the air bags popped out then its gonna be at least $1000.00 eac for new air bags. Plus repairs so his car is completly gone

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
It's actually $5,000 to put a single air bag out of a vehicle. A lot of my co-workers work on our city's fire department, so I know a lot useless facts.

Thankful to hear you made out ok. Not everyone is as lucky.

·
Registered
730 Posts
It's actually $5,000 to put a single air bag out of a vehicle. A lot of my co-workers work on our city's fire department, so I know a lot useless facts.

Thankful to hear you made out ok. Not everyone is as lucky.
It might be different though according to the company and also you have to think about the country too. :)

Glad to hear you got out okay :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
I am glad that you made it out okay. Hopefully the insurance will help pay for the getting a new car.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Ooohh, nasty. Glad you are both okay though. You can always buy another car.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
hugs im glad you guys are ok. that really stinks. hope you can fine a new car/truck

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Sorry to hear that kiddo. Any news on what is going to happen next?

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He will be saving up for a new car and rely on our parents to take us to see eachother. Btw just so you know neither one of us are kids. I am 20 and hes 20 :)

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
Glad you are both OK!

Did he not have insurance to help offset the cost of a new car?

·
Chat Moderator
3,744 Posts
Even that wil be ok, I am sure it will be trying for you both.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i do have insurance but we decided not to file a report on insurance because they said the next wreck reported would cancel our insurance

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.