The Horse Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The story about Eskiz (design)

Name: Eskiz in Russia ( Design in English)
Breed: English thoroughred
Color: bay
Sex: stallion

He is a big horse! He is a big elephant! He is a beautiful horse and he has a calm temper.
When he was a young horse, he was taking part in horse races. He was a reiterated champion. When he was 4, he finished his career.
Then, he begun to participite in for show-jumping. But that was such a terrible show! When Eskiz is jumping many people say: “ Look!!!! It is a flying cow!!!! ))) Cow’s can jump!” ))))) He is a heavy and a phlegmatic horse and show-jumping for him is a very hard job.
When he was 6, I begun worked him for dressage.
But he is very lazy! When he want to work, he can work for 7 or 8, but it happens very seldom… ))))
One day, my friend said : “Marina, it is not for every horse to be a dressage or show-jumping horse!” And Eskiz begun teaching children! He likes this work! He is a good teacher. He is the most suitable dressage horse for children! His category a youth horse! )
8 month ago he became a private horse. His owner a girl, she is 12 and they are happy!!! )
He is such is he ))) he is Eskiz!!!!))))

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hi, all.
Now we have ugly winter, with ugly wind & frost. I don’t like winter, I can say, that I hate winter! Now, behind my window there are -30 with cold wind.
Our horses just go for a work in paddock. But, I hope, that after 10 days winter go out & spring is coming…
When we have good weather, we riding in forest.

·
Registered
48,572 Posts
We haven't heard from you in a long time. Those are really beautiful pictures. I can't imagine riding in so much snow.. We would stay inside and be warm. We are too lazy to go out in deep snow.
I am happy to hear that the big bay horse found a suitable owner . The gray is just lovely.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts