Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone!
Just found out and made plans to move in with my friends in a year ad move to Scrantton PA next March or April and from there in the fall will be going to callege in WV, only a 7 hour drive.

Anyways, for those of you who live or who have lived in PA I would like to know

Good boarding barns near Scratton
Dressage trainers near Scratton

Any info for me would be awesome, anything you can think of!

Thanks
Sam:shock:

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'm about an hour and a half south of Scranton. Unfortunately, there are very few good boarding barns in that area, and fewer (if any) dressage barns! I don't know much about this place, but I've heard they are one of the few instructional barns up there. Welcome to Over The Hill Farm Equestrian Center

·
Registered
38 Posts
there is a dressage trainer just outside of scranton, maybe clark summit and she moved from canada to Pa . her name is Michele LeBarre. I've had two horses with her for training, never rode with her but I know her training methods are good and the horses were welll taken care of. It depends on your riding level and the price you can afford for a higher level dressage trainer at your facility. do a search on her and I can give you her number on a pm if you request it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you are still looking for a shipper i used Done Right Hauling out of texas they were great and kept in contact. My mare came off the trailer in great health for what a person could expect for a horse that hasnt been hauled much.

Done Right Hauling

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.