The Horse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And decided to play in it! Chopper hasn't been ridden in about two weeks, and they were in for probably 48 hours during the snowstorm, so I figured he would feel fresh. So not! He was such a good boy, I got a little hop and one big buck of sheer playfulness. I'm very proud of him, all things considering. This was also his first real ride in the snow, and I am still beaming from it. Enjoy our pics, and please ignore my position, I wasn't really concentrating on being perfect, we were just goofing.

Warming up in the ring a bit.

Yeah I look stupid..

This one's kinda crappy, but he looks cute lol

Girth adjustments. He's a bloater.

Both of us getting distracted. He's one of those "Oh look! A bird! OMG is that a TRUCK? I need to eat that!!" and so am I.

His impression of a peanut roller.

All these are from playing in the field:

My favorite from the bunch.

And this one. Even though I'm looking down.

The field is a slight incline, so that's why I'm leaning forward.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Awesome! I wish I had some snow to ride in. Your boy is so cute. Great pics. :)

·
Banned
5,526 Posts
You could get rich selling some of that stuff to the Vancouver winter Olympics.:wink:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I love the snow, but hate the cold. He's only four, I started him myself as a two year old. He makes me so proud. :)

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Looks great. You are so lucky that you were able to enjoy your snow. I had to sit at home and just watch the 15" that we got melt. I must say that I don't usually like appys but your boy is beautiful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts