The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, my "friend", Sierra, called and asked if I wanted to go to Horsetown South today, I said "Sure, call me when you want to go..Let's go a little after lunch". To which she replies. "Okay! I'll call you then!".......

So, today I'm just sitting around and playing on Horseforum, waiting on Sierra to call, and I get a picture message on my phone..from Sierra..Heifer had went to Horsetown WITHOUT me! How traitorish and wrong is that?? And on top of leaving me she was sending me pictures of the new things Horsetown had gotten in stock since the last time we were there..I am not a happy DrumRunner and I'm already plotting my revenge, aka Horsetown trip, without her..and ChickFilA for breakfast on the way.. :twisted:

Sierra - I hope they didn't have whatever you wanted and you didn't buy the new Classic Equine bag you sent me a picture of! AND you had to talk to the girl that you don't like!! for 2 hours! and you got stuck in traffic on the way home..So much for frenemies.

End rant.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
What a mean mean thing to do...you go girl, and to ChikFilA and enjoy every bite without her LOL!

Now, tell me more about Horsetown???? What is this and why don't I have one close to me????

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
OHHH that looks like fun...I don't even ride Western and I bet there's a million things I would need there for my girl...probably best we dont have one close by.

Reactions: xJumperx

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OHHH that looks like fun...I don't even ride Western and I bet there's a million things I would need there for my girl...probably best we dont have one close by.
TONS of English things!! Those are just a few of the pictures on their website...They have saddles, clothes, tack, saddle pads, irons, helmets...the whole deal!

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Gimme hands!!! Gimme Hands!!!
We have one tack shop within 60 miles!!! All English and they have 6 saddles in stock.
:twisted:I'd throw a fit if I were left behind.:twisted:

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
-whines- I want to go!! We have a christmas bizarre around here that all the equestrian teams set up booths that is so cool, I love it. Its nothing like that though, dang! Next time I'll fly out and go with you myself! lol

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.