The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Mana is taking weaning like a pro! I decided to pull him off Deja a little sooner than I had planned since her weight has taken a drop in the last two and a half weeks and he has been eating independantly for a couple months already. I haven't had a peep from either of them. :D So while Deja gains her weight back I'm putting all of my effort into Mana since I haven't had much time to work with him the last month and a half or so. But lo and behold the little guy remembered everything I taught him months ago! I'm so proud! And since getting his winter coat in I noticed that the hair on his face grows backward untill half way up his nose. Very cute! Unfortunatly he is starting to shed out on his legs and I am going to have to somehow keep all four of his high white legs clean.:shock::cry::lol: Anyway here is my little fuzz butt...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And one of Deja and her buddy Zorro. And the awsome sunset that ended a great day!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Im glad he doesnt seem to fazed bout the whole thing :smile: He's so fuzzy!!! Its cuuuute! Lol, and I can see he love getting dirty, typical baby :lol:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all of the compliments!! I can't wait to see what he's going to look like once the winter fuzz comes off. He has very tiny ears just like his daddy(which I LOVE) and I think he will be quite the looker when he's past his baby uglies. LOL and yes, people have told me that I look like her a few times before.I used to get it alot when I was still blonde. Now if only I had her chest I might be able to get me a man. :lol:... anyway....(lets not talk about my pathetic love life. :D ) I think I may even consider learning to drive with him. I don't know yet, but I will definitely keep the pictures comeing as we learn new stuff. He's my first baby on my own so I am super proud of him!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually, here is a pic of his daddy. The people weren't taking good care of him at all.:cry::-x He is 29 this year, but I don't even know if he is still alive or not....:-( His name is Blaze, Reg. name Phazon Fireblaze.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wow.. He reminds me of my little Arab/ pony baby.. She'll be three this fall.. She was my first baby also.. so she's like my pride and joy!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am taking my camera out tomorrow so expect more photos!! (whether you want them or not! :D ;P )

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Okay, so I ended up taking a video instead because I am lazy. Here you go!:lol: ugh! I hate how I sound on camera!
I tried to show where his legs are going white, but I don't know how well it came out. Oh, and sorry for the butt shots. :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
If he goes missing, there will be no reason to look in Northwest Indiana O_O >___> <____<

Love the vid!
"You getz away frum mai hayz! Itz myne!!!"

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Hehe, yeah he totally told the goat off. Unfortunatly the goat doesn't learn. :)) I was actually in indiana last week on my way down to florida. It looked just about the same as illinois, just a little hilly-er.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts