The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Weaver Close Contact for sale. I am selling it as I am getting a new saddle, as this saddle doesnt fit my horse and I perfectly. It breaks my heart that I am needing to sell it. It has a squared cantle, very soft and comfy seat. Comes with leathers and irons and saddle pad. I need this saddle sold soon so I can get a new saddle that will fit my horse and I better. Perfect for jumping! I can email a lot of pictures! If it makes the saddle sell fast, will sell with show bridle.

I am in Port Orchard, Wa. 98366

17.5" (runs a little small), havana in color. Great for everything from jumping, to dressage.
8_31_2009 2_11 PM_0001f.jpg
Picture 291 002_0001.jpg
canter.jpg
teerot.jpg
jump4(good).jpg
GetAttachment.jpg
GetAttachmentc.jpg
GetAttachmentd.jpg

I attached riding pictures so you can see about how it will put you. Though it doesnt help that I have bad eq. already, so dont blame the saddle for all of my eq. faults.

$250 for the saddle, leathers, irons, saddle pad, and bridle (does not come with bit. Would be $15 for the bit). Can include girth, that will be $20 though.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is actually just two toned havana. It has a lighter havana for the seat and such. It looks like there is a bigger difference in pictures because of the flash and such. :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Will you offer a trail period? What about $300 for the saddle, leathers, irons, saddle pad, bridle, bit, girth and shipping to 33428?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.