The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on doing a winter circuit this winter, 2014, for a month or so. Has anyone shown in Wellington at the WEF or in Mississippi in the Gulf Coast Winter Classic?
If so, what are the pros and cons of both? Is one better all together than the other? Similarities and differences?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I am planning on doing a winter circuit this winter, 2014, for a month or so. Has anyone shown in Wellington at the WEF or in Mississippi in the Gulf Coast Winter Classic?
If so, what are the pros and cons of both? Is one better all together than the other? Similarities and differences?

Thanks!
Haven't done Mississippi but I'm pretty sure you're comparing apples to oranges. If you have the opportunity to do WEF do WEF. It's an incredible experience. Unless you're with a trainer that's already down there (or about to be down there) you might have a hard time finding a place this late. Most of the barns I know have already moved their horses by now. And if you are serious about doing one of the top winter circuits you should be asking your trainer which one to do....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.