The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how I feel about it. He's a 2 year old so time for him to go learn to be a big boy. Trainer that has Twoey started under saddle bought him, wants to train him up and sell him (of course, that's his business). Sounds like he may have someone in the pipe for Twoey also, so that could be a good thing too. I'm going to miss both of them. Mort's the next one to go out for training. We'll see if I get to keep him or if he sells too. WOW, it's gonna feel empty around here.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Awww but you know he'll take care of Joker. Bittersweet though, I get it.

·
Registered
14,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I get it but......

Awww but you know he'll take care of Joker. Bittersweet though, I get it.
He's not making it any easier. Last night Joker was extra snuggly and giving me lots of horsey smooches. I will cry when this one goes down the driveway. And to have the trainer taking Mort at the same time.......OMG how will I function without the 2 siamese cats to supervise? These 2 clowns are into everything, afraid of nothing, and love to play horsey pranks. Both are just SO good natured and curious and love a good face rub and hug. Makes it hard to say, "Adios".

·
Registered
14,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Twoey's Pending Sale As Well

Twoey, aka Gunners Cherokee Rose is pending sale too. Took a deposit and balance and pick up in 5 days or less. This really kind of hurts. I bred this mare for me, not to be sold. She is, WAY more than I want to deal with. If I need a mare who has emotional fits periodically, I've got Patti. Patti never does anything dangerous, that would hurt her or me. Twoey is still a little too young and green for me to have that kind of faith in her. But DANG she's grown up to be a gorgeous filly!

Attachments

·
Registered
49,436 Posts
But, don't you have that super gorgeous two year old filly, the one that you almost didnt buy, and then it came back to you? Won't you be busy with her?

·
Registered
14,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But, don't you have that super gorgeous two year old filly, the one that you almost didnt buy, and then it came back to you? Won't you be busy with her?
Yes I do but Twoey has been started under saddle and I was really wanting to ride her and later on, maybe breed her. We're getting Snow ready to go to Pinto Worlds in June.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.