The Horse Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I'm looking for a cheap bitless Western bridle in brown. Cob sized no bits, Bossall preferred over a Hackamore Thanks.

Also looking for a lasso in good condition.

Pm me for contact info

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
first of all I thought you rode English? unless that has changed "Maybe even some Western" ain't gonna cut it. Take some Western lessons FIRST and see if your horse can do it, not all horses can do both and AFTER THAT look into Western tack.
Secondly the chances of finding a western bridle of ANY kind much less bitless are slim to none and if you do find one I doubt it'll be cheap, cheap ones are hard to find here and they're plentiful and found in every tack shop.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
What's wrong with buying a western bridle if you ride english? I've been riding in my western bridle and dressage saddle because I took it home to clean and never brought it back... No harm. I don't see how you can say her reasons for wanting a western bridle "aren't gonna cut it" when it's not your money...

I can't comment too much on the bitless aspect of things.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
What's wrong with buying a western bridle if you ride english? I've been riding in my western bridle and dressage saddle because I took it home to clean and never brought it back... No harm. I don't see how you can say her reasons for wanting a western bridle "aren't gonna cut it" when it's not your money...

I can't comment too much on the bitless aspect of things.
Posted via Mobile Device
from her previous posts I wouldn't but it past her to just throw her horse at barrels the first time in a western saddle

·
Registered
76 Posts
How old are you, Samstead? Stop acting like a child and being a bully. Just because you don't agree with the OP's point of view on another thread, doesn't mean you need to take your argument to another.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 5 of 5 Posts